When you work with FPC, you can expect a clear understanding of each step of the relationship.
We begin our client relationships by learning about your financial situation as well as your personal and financial goals.
We also discuss your comfort level with risk and the timeframe in which you wish to achieve your goals. We also explain clearly:
- What we do
- How we’re paid
- What our responsibilities—and yours—will be
We analyze and evaluate your financial status and decide on the best course to reach your financial goals.
Once we’ve identified our recommendations for you, we’ll meet with you in order to:
- Explain our recommendations, in detail
- Listen to any concerns you may have
- Explain how we will fine-tune our approach as conditions change
Once you agree to a set of recommendations, it’s time to implement them. Depending on the particular recommendation, that may involve:
- FPC implementing the recommendations for you
- FPC coordinating implementation through our partners such as attorneys or CPAs.
Finally, we will actively and continually monitor your progress toward your goals.
Our approach deliberately includes the flexibility to adjust your plan as often as necessary based on changes in factors such as:
- Your personal situation
- Market conditions
- Economic conditions